We are committed to working in very close partnership with both parents and carers to foster a strong relationship that enables all of our students to be fully supported and happy children.
Our teachers track the progress and achievement of individual students so that all staff are kept aware of particular needs that may develop. It is very important to us that our students are secure and happy and that their school life is a memorable experience which will form the basis of a rich and rewarding later life. We have the highest expectations of our students and continually look for opportunities to widen their horizons and encourage their ambition.
Our students benefit from highly qualified, hard-working and committed staff who recognise the importance of ensuring that learning is active, exciting and build strong relationships. Challenging lessons are taught across a wide range of academic and vocational courses. There is a strong system of support, which helps students to manage their learning, build confidence and maximise opportunity. Our solid traditional values of equality, inspiration, excellence, friendship and determination sit firmly at the heart of what we do and what our students learn to see as important to them. Behaviour for learning is an essential part of what we do every da
Neale-Wade Academy is a school committed to bringing out the best in everyone. Our mission is to enable all students to “dream, believe and achieve”. We promote the aspirational approach that anything is possible and encourage all of our local community to reinforce this notion. In all that we do on a daily basis we strive to ensure that all of our students and staff achieve their potential. We want our children and young people to be confident, well-rounded individuals who are prepared to play a full role in the world in which they live.
Neale-Wade seeks to create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success.
Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring, and supportive environment.
Each student's self-esteem is fostered by positive relationships with students and staff.
We strive to have our parents, teachers, and community members actively involved in our students' learning.
Dedicated to providing the highest quality educational experience, inspiring all to be successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
Neale-Wade staff, in partnership with parents, aim to:
- Provide students of all ages and abilities with a secure, well-ordered environment in which to foster their academic, physical, social and spiritual development.
- Promote the development of their abilities, through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- Create a caring community in which each child is valued as an individual and becomes prepared to make a positive contribution to adult life.
- Ensure all students are offered equal opportunities to develop their potential throughout the Academy.
- Develop initiative, responsibility and sensitivity to the needs of others and the ability to achieve sound personal relationships.
- To achieve these targets for students, the Principal and Governing Body of the Academy identify the welfare and development of all members of the Academy as a priority.