If you wish to make a claim against the school you need to use the claims portal.   

The Claims Portal - If you are required to use the claims portal to submit a personal injury claim against us for either an employers or public liability matter then details of the correct portal ID and Compensator can be found here  

We are a member of the Risk Protection Arrangement (RPA) administered by the DfE.